Skip to content
Aaron-Anglin

Aaron Anglin

Aaron Anglin “My name is Aaron Anglin. I’m currently majoring in Mass Communications with an intense interest in broadcasting and online media. Over the Past…

Read More
Arien-Martin

Airen Martin

Airen Martin “My name is Airen Martin and I am a new student employee at New Mexico PBS. I’m originally from Clovis, NM and I…

Read More
Alexander-Deeds

Alexander Deeds

Alexander Deeds “Since graduating from UNM and the KNME student program in 2013, Alex has made the move to Los Angeles to pursue a career…

Read More
Allen Trujillo

Allen Trujillo

Allen Trujillo “Hello, my name is Allen Trujillo, and I am a junior at UNM. I am majoring in General Management with a minor in…

Read More
Amanda Chang

Amanda Chang

Amanda Chang “Hello! My name is Amanda and I’m currently a senior student at UNM majoring in English with a minor in International Management. I…

Read More
Amanda-Nezzie

Amanda Nezzie

Amanda Nezzie “Amanda Nezzie joined the staff of New Mexico In Focus in August of 2015 as an intern. Her primary areas of interest are…

Read More
amanda-ribonia

Amanda Ribonia

Amanda Riboni “Hello, my name is Amanda Riboni and I am currently a sophomore at UNM. I plan to get my BS in Family Studies…

Read More
Anahi-Martinez

Anahi Martinez

Anahi Martinez “Hey there! My name is Anahi (Ana-E) Martinez and I’m a senior at UNM majoring in Interdisciplinary Film and Digital Media (IFDM) with…

Read More
Anissa-Baca

Anissa Baca

Anissa Baca “My name is Anissa Baca. I am originally from Ojo Caliente, NM and moved to Albuquerque a few years ago. I am currently…

Read More
Anna-Padilla

Anna Padilla

Anna Padilla “My name is Anna Padilla. I am from Los Lunas and have lived in New Mexico all my life. I’m majoring in Journalism…

Read More
ANNA-PERALTA

Anna Peralta

Anna Peralta “Anna Peralta is an artist, professional Yoga instructor and a proud mother of two. She is currently a senior at the University of…

Read More
Anthony-Herrera

Anthony Herrera

Anthony Herrera “My name is Anthony Herrera and I attend the University of New Mexico studying Medieval History and Journalism. Prior to working at KNME-TV…

Read More
Anthony-Jackson

Anthony Jackson

Anthony Jackson “Anthony is a senior at the University of New Mexico, majoring in journalism and political science. Anthony spends his free time hiking, reading…

Read More
anthony-rodriguez

Anthony Rodriguez

Anthony Rodriguez “My name is Anthony Rodriguez and I am a producer, a videographer, and a visual artist. The first memory I can recall about…

Read More
Arianna-Miera

Arianna Miera

Arianna Miera “Hi, my name is Arianna! I am an alumna of the University of New Mexico graduating in 2013 with my Bachelor of Science…

Read More
Arielle-Martinez

Arielle Martinez

Arielle Martinez “My name is Arielle Martinez and I am currently a junior at UNM studying Business with a minor in Media Arts. I’m originally…

Read More
Ben Yazza

Benjamin C Yazza

Benjamin C Yazza Ben is now a fulltime employee, working as an editor and photographer in the Production Dept. of NMPBS! “My days are filled…

Read More
Bennett-Riley

Bennett Riley

Bennett Riley “Hey there! My name is Bennett Riley and I am currently pursuing an Interdisciplinary Arts degree at the University of New Mexico, with…

Read More
Benny-Martinez

Benny Martinez

Benny Martinez “Benny Martinez is originally from Espanola, NM. He studied Journalism, Mass Communications (Broadcast Journalism) and Spanish. He interned at New Mexico PBS from…

Read More
Brandon-Ballejo

Brandon Ballejos

Brandon Ballejos “My name is Brandon Ballejos. I am going to be a senior at UNM getting my bachelor’s in Biology. I want to go…

Read More
carly-granger

Carly Granger

Carly Granger “Carly Granger graduated Cum Laude with a B. A. in Film from The University of New Mexico’s Cinematic Arts Program in 2015, focusing…

Read More
Casey-Curtiss

Casey Curtiss

Casey Curtiss “I am currently working in Hollywood, California on David Fincher’s post production team. As of 2017 I’m an apprentice editor for the new…

Read More
Catherine-Farmer

Catherine Farmer

Catherine Farmer “Hello! My name is Catherine Farmer. I was born and raised in the Land of Enchantment. I am in my final semester of…

Read More
Portrait of Chelsea Montano.

Chelsea Montaño

Chelsea Montaño “Hello! My name is Chelsea Montaño and I am a senior at the University of New Mexico. I was born in Sacramento, California,…

Read More