Effective, ready to use, and versatile tools and strategies for K-12 teachers in today’s virtual and hybrid classrooms for student engagement.
Free Online Workshops for Teachers
ECHO for Education: Supporting and Inspiring Teachers
Meeting via Zoom Wednesdays beginning September 2 at 3:30 p.m.
ECHO for Social Emotional Learning
Current practices and resources for professional development in a virtual community of practice that will illuminate a way forward for K-12 teachers in virtual and hybrid classrooms centered on relationships and built on the existing strengths of a school community.
Meeting Tuesdays beginning September 1st at 3:30 p.m.
What does ECHO for Education include?
· Timely and relevant topics - Fifteen minute presentations with links to hundreds of recordings, presentations, and tools in a digital Resource Library from experts and leading practitioners from New Mexico
· Concrete strategies and practices ready for immediate use by teachers for student engagement and success in every aspect of today’s disrupted learning environments.
· A community of practice that supports teachers with their problems of practice while increasing their expertise and success through ECHO for Education collaborative problem solving and mentoring.
What will teachers and staff have to gain?
· Add resources to their toolkit and validate current best practices
· Higher student engagement through SEL and effective distance learning activities
· Strengthening the school community for teachers, students and families
· Energized staff and joy of work through developing strategies for teacher self-care.