Sports has been a form of entertainment for humans since, well… humans. While not all of us get obsessed with our favorite teams and look to flip over police cars when our squad wins the title, we do find ourselves lost in a world of athletic prowess and skill. Sports serve as a great tool to teach lessons to the youth. They learn about teamwork, dedication, loyalty, setting goals, and hard work. They also learn how to have fun. What is life without a little fun? Even if you are not a heavy sports fan, episode 35 will give you something to cheer about.
- Santiago Cooper – Shortstop, Sandia Prep Varsity Baseball
- Scott Brandt – Head Coach, Sandia Prep Varsity Baseball
- Willie Owens – Athletic Director, Sandia Prep
- Mario Moccia- Athletic Director, New Mexico State University
- Natalia Chavez – Guard, Volcano Vista High School Girls Basketball
- Jaelyn Bates – Guard, Volcano Vista High School Girls Basketball
- Kennedy Brown – Guard, Volcano Vista High School Girls Basketball
- Lisa Villareal – Head Coach, Volcano Vista High School Girls Basketball
- Jason Pohl – Technical Director, Pro View Networks
- Alden Iowane – Scheduler/Programer, Pro View Networks
- Jesse Hendricks – The Prognosticators
- Rod Parker – The Prognosticators
- Benjamin Eaglin – The Prognosticators
NEXT WEEK: It’s all about the music. Live music performances are back and people are dancing. What about the musicians and dj’s who had massive changes to their lives? What about the performance venues who almost closed? What about the ones that did? Find out with us on the Next No More Normal.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Jazztone The Producer, Cheo, Dahm Life, Business School, Sun Dog, and Oh Lawd Records for providing music for the show.
- Khaki, Pope Yesyesyall, and Bigawatt produced some of the show’s themes.
We dedicate this and every single episode of No More Normal to Hannah Colton. We love and miss you, Hannah.
No More Normal is brought to you by Your New Mexico Government, a collaboration between KUNM & New Mexico PBS. Funding for our coverage comes from the Kellogg Foundation and KUNM listeners like you, with support for public media provided by the Thornburg Foundation.