Thank you for your interest in employment at New Mexico PBS. All employment opportunities are posted on the UNM Jobs website. The station does not accept unsolicited resumes or portfolios.
New Mexico PBS is a department of the University of New Mexico, and all New Mexico PBS personnel matters are handled through UNM's Human Resources Department. Please submit resume and application through UNM Jobs.
The University of New Mexico is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.
Senior Promotions Producer
1130 University Blvd NE
Full-time with benefits
$45,0000 - $52,0000
Oversees the planning, development, writing, and editing of all on-air marketing for the television station KNME-TV. Supervises the public relations coordinator, voice talent, students, and other staff in the production of on-air interstitial materials and provides technical guidance, training and support. Works closely with the Marketing Manager to create and execute station and program promotion, station ID's, image spots, educational spots, animation changes, underwriting credits, and other related promotions. Develops and implements strategic plans related to the scheduling and production of on-air materials in multiple media platforms.
1. Experience in developing and implementing the planning, writing, editing, directing and production involved with on-air marketing through multimedia platforms. Experience and working knowledge of AVID editing systems essential.
2. Experience in writing, producing, directing and editing cable and radio advertisements.
3. Experience in supervising voice talent in the production of audio materials for on air, radio, and non-broadcast marketing uses.
4. Demonstrated ability to coordinate on-air promotion efforts with radio, print, web, public relations and program guide to have a strategic and consistent marketing message.
5. Experience in writing fundraising, image, and program promotion spots as well as marketing presentations.
6. Experience in supervising the scheduling of all on-air interstitial elements including station and program promotion, ID’s , underwriting credits, image spots and fundraising spots.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of FCC regulations and audience demographics.
8. Experience in graphic design for television and web, with emphasis on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
9. Demonstrated experience in lighting, camera operation, editing and sound for field and in-studio HD shoots.
10. Demonstrated project management experience, detail oriented and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
Cover letter: in order to be considered for this position, candidate must address preferred qualifications in the cover letter.
Additional Requirements :
Please apply for this posting through unmjobs.unm.edu, reference req2893
There are posting specific questions for this position