Thank you for your interest in employment at New Mexico PBS. All employment opportunities are posted on the UNM Jobs website. The station does not accept unsolicited resumes or portfolios.
New Mexico PBS is a department of the University of New Mexico, and all New Mexico PBS personnel matters are handled through UNM's Human Resources Department. Please submit resume and application through UNM Jobs.
The University of New Mexico is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.
New Mexico PBS at the University of New Mexico seeks candidates for a self-motivated Coordinator, Membership and Relations with strong organizational and customer service skills for its Underwriting Development operations. Under general supervision, the coordinator of underwriting position will serve to maintain existing underwriting client relations by responding to inquiries and troubleshooting issues as they emerge, keeping the information in scheduling (ProTrack) software current to ensure accuracy of contracted advertising, and interfacing with internal personnel to make sure contracts are being serviced. Provides a range of general administrative and customer service assistance to the unit, and may work with donors, clients and volunteers as appropriate. Prepares various correspondence and/or other types of contact with. Generates reports from on-air programming scheduling system and files as needed. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· High school diploma or GED with 5 to 7 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Strong administration skills with emphasis on efficiency and accuracy
· Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple activities
· Strong customer service skills with the ability to relate to internal and external constituents with a high degree of integrity and with a maximum of patience
· Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines with minimum supervision
· Prior experience in corporate media administrative support and/or corporate philanthropy administrative support
· Working knowledge of media broadcast management software
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures
Salary: $11.25 min to $16.88 midpoint (HRLY)
Deadline (for best consideration): March 3rd, 2017