Impeachment Hearing Coverage
Live Wednesday, December 18 at 7 a.m.
Wednesday, December 18 at 7 a.m.
Live at 7 a.m. on World Channel (9.1) with a Primetime repeat at 5 p.m.
Live at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1.
The PBS Newshour’s Judy Woodruff will anchor the impeachment hearing coverage, joined by legal experts and other guests to be announced. The coverage will include analysis from NewsHour reporters on Capitol Hill (Lisa Desjardins) and the White House (Yamiche Alcindor).
LIVE Impeachment Hearing Viewing
- In addition to broadcast coverage, the hearings will be streaming on PBS.org/NewsHour and as well as on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- PBS will make the hearings available for stations to air live with expert analysis from the PBS NewsHour team.
- We will also make the hearings available via livestream for free and available to all on PBS.org and the PBS app (available on ios, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and smart TVs).
Post Impeachment Hearing Telecast
- After the live telecast, the hearings will be available on-demand (for free) across digital platforms, including PBS.org and the PBS video app, as well as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Coverage and Analysis
- Each evening, the PBS NewsHour and Amanpour & Company will provide extensive coverage of the hearings.